From: Holly Hodges [mailto:FHHodges@AOL.COM]
Sent: Friday, 22 February 2002 11:02
To: ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU
Subject: Re: name change

I get back from an afternoon of being out of touch and find that as I throw
in the towel on the fourth Prince Charming attempt since divorce, someone
else found the real thing--and I had just decided that it was all a Platonic
thing from his Republic, chapter 9 wherein he explains the difference
between
Ideal Forms and Real Things.

Seriously (or not so seriously) I'll not forget the first time my caller ID
informed me that Prince William was calling me.  A co-worker by the name of
Bill Prince had a question for me and called me at home.  My caller ID does
last name first then first name without the comma.  BTW, his wife is a
wonderful lady.

Felicitations and congratulations to all as appropriate--Jennifer, Eric, and
whoever else's announcements I my have missed!

Holly Hodges
Texas