Re: apparent error

David L. Moore (
Sat, 05 Oct 1996 02:13:56 -0400 wrote:
> I have the BibleCompanion/Seedmaster LXX and the Logos 2.0
> LXX and both have EIPEN in Ex. 14:11 instead of EIPAN.
> Are we absolutely sure where the error is? I guess it could
> also be in the printed edition?

Are you sure the LXX database is based on the same edition you
checked it against? The Rahlfs edition from the Bible Society has EIPAN.

David L. Moore                             Director
Miami, Florida, USA                        Department of Education                     Southeastern Spanish District            of the Assemblies of God