[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

UBS4?

The new ABS catalogue that came in yesterday's mail includes a UBS GNT
*4th* edition.  Can anyone comment on how this differs from my UBS3?  (I
seem to remember a comment somewhere by Metzger [TotNT?] where he described
it as no changes to body of the text, just some modification to some of the
A/B/C/D "scores" on some of the variant readings --mostly toward higher,
more "certain" scores-- and the correction of a handful of typos.  Is this
still pretty accurate?)

Thanks
Nichael

P.S. Not exactly Greek, but, for those interested I see that CBD is
offering Crossan's _Historical Jesus_ for $9.95.  Seems like a good
price. --N