MCI error messages

Micheal Palmer" <mpalmes@email.unc.edu> wrote on:
Fri, 28 Oct 1994 21:24:45 -0400 (EDT)

Subject: Error messages

Could someone out there explain to me why I get an error
message from MCI mail every time I post a message to b-greek?
Does anyone else have this problem? The message says that there
must be at least one valid MCI recipient for the message to be
delivered. Did someone on MCI-mail terminate an account without
signing off b-greek, so now every posting results in this
annoying error message?

It was because I was getting these error messages from MCI that
I repeated my postings, and then had to send an apology when I
discovered that the apparently "bounced" messages were getting
through, and thus giving rise to duplicates on the list.

_Etremely_ annoying !!

Maurice A. O'Sullivan  [Bray,Ireland]