From: "Timothy B. Smith" <xapa@usaor.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 1996 13:43:34 -0500
Subject: Selling Greek

I find myself needing to promote my classes among students at a Small
Liberal Arts Christian College.  One of the ways I plan to do this is by
putting together a list of the ten reasons why a student should learn
Ancient Greek.
The main focus of my courses is on preparing students to work with  the Greek
New Testament.  Do any of you have any suggestions for my list?  I am familiar
with David Blacks short book, "Using New Testament Greek In Ministry" and I
plan on
borrowing some of his reasons. Can anyone suggest any others?
Timothy B. Smith
The United Presbyterian Church In Ingram
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Geneva College Faculty
Beaver Falls, Pennsylvania