Keeping up...

From: rick@logos.com
Date: Fri Sep 22 1995 - 08:17:08 EDT

First of all, I'd like to say I've been thoroughly enjoying the discussion
here. While in college, I was able to take a year of Classical Greek
(Attic, mostly, with some instruction in the Ionic dialect towards the end
of the year) which has been immensely helpful in studying Koine.

Anyway, I find myself in constant need of review and really have little idea
about how to effectively review/keep up the knowledge base. If anyone has
any suggestions concerning books or tools that they have found helpful in
keeping up, I would appreciate the recommendations, as well information on
where I might locate them. Specifically, help with grammatical and
syntactical issues (yeah, I know -- that's kind of broad) would be
appreciated.

Thanks in advance for the feedback.

Rick Brannan
rick@logos.com