Re: Two or three questions in Matthew 24:3?

From: Carl W. Conrad (
Date: Wed Oct 04 1995 - 09:06:04 EDT

At 12:23 AM 10/3/95, Alan M Feuerbacher wrote:
>I have a question for you Greek scholars. In Matthew 24:3 Jesus'
>disciples asked a question about the "end times":

As there was a lengthy discussion of this passage under the subject header,
"SHMEION THS SHS PAROUSIAS" less than a month ago, in the course of which
several views on this passage and its parallels were expressed, I rather
doubt that anyone wants to renew it now, but you could survey the earlier
discussion. I suggest that you consult the archive at:

As the archive missed several days, it's possible that the entire thread or
parts of it may be missing. Should that prove the case, contact me and I
can send you a text file of the thread.

Carl W. Conrad
(314) 935-4018 OR