Logos Tech Support Rates "F"

From: L. E. Brown (budman@sedona.net)
Date: Thu Oct 05 1995 - 10:04:06 EDT

Dear Bible Student,

Attached is a copy of an e-mail message I sent to Logos Research
Systems concerning their technical support. I have posted it hear just
to warn those who are considering this product to think twice. I still
think it is the finest software out there, but unless you are
technically inclined, know how computer programmers think and can
figure things out without tech support, you'd better think twice.

For the time being I am counseling those who consider Logos to wait
until their tech support problems are resolved.