New Greek font

From: Bill Mounce (
Date: Wed Nov 01 1995 - 20:06:10 EST

Okay, I goofed. I put the Macintosh Greek font in with the Windows version
of FlashWorks. That has been fixed, and you can upload just the font from
my web page, "". Someone told me they had trouble
getting in and had to use "". If this happens to you I
would appreciate knowing.

With all the discussion we had a while back on font mapping, was there ever
a consensus of what characters should be mapped where? When I have time I
am going to alter my font so it is the same on Macs and Windows.

Bill Mounce

Teknia Software, Inc.
1306 W. Bellwood Drive
Spokane, WA 99218-2911

Internet: (preferred)
AOL: Mounce
CIS: 71540,2140 (please, only if necessary)

"It may be Greek to you, but it is life to me."