Word Perfect DOS conversions

From: Bill Mounce (billm@teknia.com)
Date: Thu Nov 30 1995 - 12:24:03 EST

Someone told me that Word Perfect DOS 5.1 has the macro capabiity to
convert the different character sets in Word Perfect to other characters. I
am looking for a way to convert a bunch of files that use Zondervan's
Scripture Fonts into Windows. None of the normal conversions work because
the Greek and Hebrew all occupy ASCII slots < 32 or > 127 and when you open
the files in a word processor like Word Perfect Windows the ASCII values
are reassigned to the space or underscore.

Have any of you had to deal with this problem?

Bill Mounce

Teknia Software, Inc.
1306 W. Bellwood Drive
Spokane, WA 99218-2911

Internet: billm@teknia.com (preferred)
AOL: Mounce
CIS: 71540,2140 (please, only if necessary)

"It may be Greek to you, but it is life to me."