Re: B-Hebrew: is there an archive?

From: Carl W. Conrad (
Date: Wed Feb 21 1996 - 13:41:35 EST

I thank David Moore for the indirect link to the B-Hebrew archive at the
Gramcord Institute. The URL is:

Unfortunately, however, it has no entires after the end of October 1995.
I've noted that the archive for B-Greek at that site also has not been kep
up, whereas James Tauber's site is not only up-to-date, but very versatile
and has some materials from years before the archive was begun, supplied, I
believe, by our friend from San Diego. That URL is:

Carl W. Conrad
(314) 935-4018 OR