From: A. Brent Hudson (
Date: Fri Mar 08 1996 - 16:49:22 EST

David Moore Wrote:
        Thanks for your answer, Brent; but both the Greek and the Hebrew
seem to indicate that GUNH in Prov. 6:26 goes with the second foot of the
verse rather than the first, so the example isn't really a similar

I did the search on my old XT laptop (yes that's right, an XT laptop) using LBASE and the old CCAT files. Anyhow, the telltale DE marking GUNH with the second clause was omitted from my search results, something Bible Windows made me painfully aware of when rechecked the results (after I made the post). Sorry about that.

Graduate Student
McMaster University
Hamilton, ON, Canada OR