Re: Greek To Me

From: Dale M. Wheeler (
Date: Fri May 10 1996 - 12:08:55 EDT

>Someone forwarded to me your comments about Greek To Me and I called CBD to
>order a copy but they do not stock it. Do you have the author/publisher's
>name? I'd like to take a look. A local church has asked me to advise their
>adult ed committee about how to put a Greek NT program together.
>Ken Share

This is a typical letter which I have received from several people, so I thought
it'd be easier to make the info part of the public/thread record.

One of the authors, Prof. Lyle Story, is a Dean at Regent Univ and is online;
his email address is:

I'm sure he would love to hear from you.

Dale M. Wheeler, Th.D.
Research Professor in Biblical Languages Multnomah Bible College
8435 NE Glisan Street Portland, OR 97220
Voice: 503-251-6416 FAX:503-254-1268 E-Mail: