Re: Tim Dickens and Brother Akbar's dialogues

From: David L. Moore (
Date: Sun Jun 02 1996 - 22:23:28 EDT

Dear list members, listeners and friends,

        It is with some dismay that I find my comment on a question from Mr. Dickens
copied to several lists and numberous e-mail addresses. My message was sent to him
personally and to no other e-mail address than his own. I did not intend for it to be
distributed to others.

David L. Moore                             Director
Miami, Florida, USA                        Department of Education                     Southeastern Spanish District            of the Assemblies of God