Re: Bellinzoni (ed), The Two-Source Hypothesis

From: Brian E. Wilson (brian@twonh.demon.co.uk)
Date: Sun Aug 18 1996 - 09:51:47 EDT

Jack Kilmon <jpman@accesscomm.net> wrote on Sat, 17 Aug 1996 ...
> There is an excellent presentation of the two notebook
> hypothesis, with downloadables, at http://www.twonh.demon.co.uk/

I am sure Jack understood this, but I feel I should make it clear that
the Two Notebook Hypothesis is new, and should not be confused with the
Two Source (or Two Document) Hypothesis.

 I hope b-greek subscribers will visit http://www.twonh.demon.co.uk/
and would very much welcome comments. The more negative you can be, the
better! Do others agree that the new Two Notebook Hypothesis reconciles
the current Two Source (or Two Document), Two Gospel (or Farmer-
Griesbach-Owen), and Mark-without-Q (or Goulder-Farrer) Hypotheses?

--
Brian E. Wilson