Re: John 8:58 & commentators

From: Carl William Conrad (
Date: Wed Aug 21 1996 - 20:04:42 EDT

Speaking only for myself, I think this exchange over John 8:58 has ceased
to be illuminating; it appears more than anything else an exercise in
demonstrating the correctness of one's doctrinal position by citing one's
own preferred set of authorities. For a while this was interesting, but it
is now becoming an exchange of "I say it is!"--"No it isn't!"--"Yes it

Anybody else feel this way?

Carl W. Conrad
(314) 935-4018 OR