Re: Mt 2:22-23/Herod's Sons: questions for this list?

From: Stephen C. Carlson (scarlson@washdc.mindspring.com)
Date: Sun Nov 03 1996 - 17:16:05 EST

At 01:56 11/3/96 -0500, Mr. Timothy T. Dickens wrote:
>>The questions you pose in the message above, as well as your later one
>>about where to find the Gospel of Thomas in the larger corpus of Gnostic
>>writings, fall outside the ordinary scope of B-Greek,
>
>TTD: This is true; however, many on B-Greek and B-Hebrew, are on the other
>list to which I wrote directly. I guess you could say I am trying to cover
>all my bases.

The CrossTalk mailing list (send SUBSCRIBE CROSSTALK to
majordomo@info.harpercollins.com) enjoys quite a bit of
discussion about the Gospel of Thomas, so you may find
that forum a more fruitful place for your inquiries.

Stephen Carlson

--
Stephen C. Carlson                   : Poetry speaks of aspirations,
scarlson@mindspring.com              : and songs chant the words.