Re: Mt 2:22-23/Herod's Sons: questions for this list?

From: Mr. Timothy T. Dickens (
Date: Sun Nov 03 1996 - 18:34:08 EST

Thanks Stephen, I appreciate your help. A list like this will benefit me
and others alike. I know already of,,and
ioudaios-l@Lehigh.EDU. These addresses have been helpful to me
tremendously. At least your reply was not like Carl Conrad's. He openly
embarrassed me on B-Greek, mistakenly thought I was still at Columbia, and
thought I still had access to the wonderful librarian at Union Seminary and

Thanks again
Tim Dickens