Re: "EF' hWi" in Rom. 5:12

From: Johnny Felker (jdfelker@hiwaay.net)
Date: Mon Nov 18 1996 - 12:23:13 EST

Dear Mr. Conrad,

I have noted and appreciate your active participation in the B-Greek
Archives. I am learning a great deal by reading the posts from day to day
for nearly a year now. In addition I have explored your home page and
enjoyed the Bible and language study links on it. I was hoping you might
comment on my recent question on B-Greek, if you have time and see fit. Any
ideas for me on this?

Thanks for your consideration,
Johnny