Anyone out there???

From: KULIKOVSKY, Andrew (AKULIKOV@baea.com.au)
Date: Thu Nov 21 1996 - 12:03:51 EST

I posted a question on MAKARIOS a couple of
days ago and I have had some individual
which is very uncharacteristic.

I'd love to hear Carl's, Carlton's, Edgar's and
Stephen Carlson's view on it. You guys out
there???

I have also not received any b-greek digests
for a couple of days - the last one was #466.
I have received other net mail so the connection
must be OK.....

Maybe everyone is just too busy.

cheers,
Andrew