Software for Biblical Studies

From: Barnabe436@aol.com
Date: Tue Nov 26 1996 - 11:24:09 EST

For some time I've looked around to find some good software that allows more
sophisticated work with the GNT (and the BHS). I've stumbled on four
packages: Logos 2.0, BibleWorks, BibleWindows and Gramcord. Does anyone have
experience with one or more of these products and could recommend what is the
best option. As a graduate student more than ten years ago I used an ancient
version of Gramcord (with 8 inch disks and hours to wait for a search to
complete). Hoping for some good ideas
In Christ
E.H. Norbert Schmidt, Tabor Seminary, Germany