greek fonts and email

From: Andrew Kulikovsky (killer@cobweb.com.au)
Date: Thu Jan 16 1997 - 03:58:09 EST

Fellow Greeks,

Even if we all had the same fonts and agreed on a transliteration scheme
it would still not be possible to read greek fonts in our email.

We would still have to cut and paste into a word processor and change
fonts which is more trouble than its worth.

Maybe we should all send requests to Netscape asking them to write a
mail browser that implements font replacement for HTML tags. In fact why
haven't they done it all ready - how hard can it be!

Now that would make everything much easier!

cheers,
Andrew