Re: Greek Shareware

From: Walt McFall (
Date: Wed Feb 05 1997 - 10:32:04 EST

> Date: Tue, 4 Feb 1997 14:33:34 -0600

> Are there any free Greek programs or shareware on the market? I need the
> Greek New Testament on computer, but can't really afford to buy any
> programs.(UBS)

If you go to the Alexandrian Library of Religion you can download a
*free* Scrivener's Greek New Testament. You'll have to download the
"reader" (Alex 1.10) as well... because it's what allows you to actually
view Scrivener's GNT. But it's more than just a *reader*... it will
also do word, phrase, and verse searches as well (not bad...
especially considering that it's free) !!!

You can also get (for Free) the Latin Vulgate, Early Church Fathers,
the Koran, KJV, Book of Mormon, Gospel of Thomas, etc... etc... and
they're all **Searchable** (in the language that it's written in -
English, Greek, Latin) and they're all *Free*.

Check it out.... especially if need something to get you through...
until you can afford to buy that computer program that you've been

Pax Et Bonum,

Walt McFall

et salvabit eos Dominus Deus eorum in die
illa ut gregem populi sui quia lapides
sancti elevantur super terram eius.