Re: Greek Shareware

From: Walt McFall (ana@net1.nw.com.au)
Date: Wed Feb 05 1997 - 10:32:04 EST

> From: JAMES & WENDY ARMSTRONG <jamesa@flash.net>
> Date: Tue, 4 Feb 1997 14:33:34 -0600

> Are there any free Greek programs or shareware on the market? I need the
> Greek New Testament on computer, but can't really afford to buy any
> programs.(UBS)

If you go to the Alexandrian Library of Religion you can download a
*free* Scrivener's Greek New Testament. You'll have to download the
"reader" (Alex 1.10) as well... because it's what allows you to actually
view Scrivener's GNT. But it's more than just a *reader*... it will
also do word, phrase, and verse searches as well (not bad...
especially considering that it's free) !!!

http://www.primenet.com/~heuvelc/alex.htm

You can also get (for Free) the Latin Vulgate, Early Church Fathers,
the Koran, KJV, Book of Mormon, Gospel of Thomas, etc... etc... and
they're all **Searchable** (in the language that it's written in -
English, Greek, Latin) and they're all *Free*.

Check it out.... especially if need something to get you through...
until you can afford to buy that computer program that you've been
wanting.

Pax Et Bonum,

Walt McFall
ana@net1.nw.com.au

et salvabit eos Dominus Deus eorum in die
illa ut gregem populi sui quia lapides
sancti elevantur super terram eius.