Re: accents

From: Mark B. O'Brien (
Date: Mon Feb 10 1997 - 09:42:09 EST

Over the years I have noticed several grammars which provide lists of
words you should look out for. For example (one that comes quickly to
mind), Eric Jay's *New Testament Grammar* (SPCK, 1958) provides a two
page appendix that is worth going over and noting possible places where
accents might make a difference.

Rev. Mark B. O'Brien
Dallas Theological Seminary
Dallas Christian College, Adj. Prof.
"I have always thought that the acquisition of language and culture gave
a person completely new aspects of personality." -- Head of Humanities
and Art, Worcester Polytechnic Institute