Greek text of Irenaeus?

From: Rod Decker (
Date: Fri Jun 06 1997 - 08:55:06 EDT

I'm looking for an in-print edition of Irenaeus in Greek. Our library has
agreed to add it to the collection, but they want to know specifics. The
only recent edition that I've been able to find is the German polyglot
edition noted below (I assume it is still in print). Is this the standard,
scholarly edition? Are there any other options? (Our MDiv students will not
make use of the German!) Or are there good, out-of-print editions for which
I should search?

Author Irenaeus, Saint, Bishop of Lyon
Title Epideixis tou apostolikou kerygmatos. German
Title Epideixis = Darlegung der Apostolischen VerkŸndigung; Adversus
= Gegen die HŠresien / IrenŠus von Lyon; Ÿbersetzt und eingeleitet von
Norbert Brox
Publisher Freiburg im Breisgau; New York: Herder, 1993
Series Fontes Christiani ; Bd. 8:1-2
Fontes Christiani ; Bd. 8
Note Translation of Epideixis; Greek and Latin text of Adversus Haereses
German translation on opposite pages; critical matter in German
OCLC # 28618841
ISBN 3451222256

 Rodney J. Decker Asst. Prof./NT Baptist Bible Seminary Clarks Summit, PA