Beginner Greek Class Online

From: Paul S. Dixon (dixonps@juno.com)
Date: Tue Jun 24 1997 - 15:16:29 EDT

Plans to begin a beginner Greek class, using Machen's grammar,
are rolling. We were just informed that the book is no longer
covered under copyright laws (50 years since the author died), so
we are planning to get the book online ASAP.

If you are able to help in this regard, please contact me or Derrick
Green (dgreen@iclnet.org) or Paul Nanson (pobox@think.com).

Some say the book now costs $40 or so.

Anyhow, we will let you know in the near future how to subscribe
to the new list in order to take the course. The cost: $0.

Paul S. Dixon, Pastor
Ladd Hill Bible Church
Wilsonville, Oregon