Copy for Machen Available for Beginner Greek Class

From: Brent Marshall (brentmar@erols.com)
Date: Sat Jun 28 1997 - 15:38:25 EDT

This morning it occurred to me that I have a copy of Machen (in good
condition) sitting on a shelf that might be of use to someone planning
to participate in the Beginner Online Greek Class now being formed.
Though I had not been planning to sell the book, if anyone would find
it useful--especially given the cost of new copies, I'd be willing to
do so (a good book is a terrible thing to waste). Contact me off-list
if you are interested.

Regards, Brent
-----
Brent Marshall