Biblical/Theological Websites

From: Michael Luper (mluper@emmanuel-college.edu)
Date: Wed Oct 15 1997 - 15:40:35 EDT

I have a favor to ask of those on the list.
I will be making a presentation regarding "The Internet as a Tool for
Instruction and Research in Biblical/Theological Education" at the
national ETS meeting in S.F. this November. I am attempting to
compile as much information as possible regarding Internet sites,
e-mail lists, etc. that are relavent to Biblical/Theological
education, so that I can pass this along to those who attend the
session. If anyone on the list would like to send me information on
sites or lists that they feel are significant in this regard, I would
greatly appreciate it.
It would perhaps be best to e-mail privately so as not to take up
space on the B-Greek list, unless others on the list might be
interested in the information as well.
Thanks in advance for any help that can be offered.

Michael Luper
Emmanuel College
mluper@emmanuel-college.edu