book, was word order

From: lakr (lakr@netcom.com)
Date: Tue Feb 10 1998 - 13:44:33 EST

> At 12:42 PM 2/10/98 EST, LegoMan07@aol.com wrote:
>
> >Greg Stafford's new book spends 57 pages discussing John 1:1 in the Chapter
> >"The Logos of God." Five of those pages are spent on the time and meaning of
> >"in the beginning." I see that he is already responding in this thread, but
> >not his five pages worth.
> >
> >His book can be ordered from:
> >
> >http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/quicksearch-query/6332-5598705-423597
>
> This link didn't work for me. I assume that his new book is the one
> published in January, 1998, entitled "Jehovah's Witnesses Defended: An
> Answer to Scholars and Critics". Is this the book that you are talking about?
>
> Jonathan
>
> jonathan@texcel.no
> Texcel Research
> http://www.texcel.no

Johathan,
Yes, that is the book. I have noticed that links to amazon don't
transfer well, perhaps they disapear from the cache quickly.
I have a copy of the book and the quotes and footnotes alone
make it priceless, not to mention Greg's scholarly and balanced
approach to what are very sensitive theological issues.

Sincerely,
Larry Kruper