RE: Book explaining sentence diagramming?

From: jbarach@connect.ab.ca
Date: Mon Feb 09 1998 - 17:43:49 EST

Richard P. Belcher has a short book(let) on diagramming NT Greek (I forget
the title). And you might also find some help in Lee L. Kantenwein's
_Diagrammatical Analysis_ (2nd ed.; Winona Lake, IN: BMH Books, 1985).
Neither book answers all the diagramming questions you might have and both
can be a little frustrating--Belcher because of his brevity and Kantenwein
because he covers both Greek AND Hebrew at each step. (I've sometimes
found things I'm looking for in Kantenswein's illustrations, though he's
illustrating something altogether different!)

If there's a well-organized book on sentence diagramming, one which shows
all (or almost all) of the various things which one will find in the Greek,
point me to it!! =)

John Barach
Red Deer, Alberta, Canada