From: D. Anthony Storm (email@example.com)
Date: Mon Feb 16 1998 - 18:00:12 EST
I took the time to download and install the Sword Project's GNT program.
Apparently because of copyright problems, the Greek font was removed from
the program. I contacted the developer who told me to edit a file and
substitute another font. I substituted SPIonic, but could not get the font
to display. Then I used SGreek, but not all of the characters displayed
properly. If any of you found a way around, let me know.
The program looks promising, but it needs more development. I thought this
might save some of you needless trouble.
---- D. Anthony Storm firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.2xtreme.net/dstorm/
This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.4 : Sat Apr 20 2002 - 15:39:04 EDT