From: Burt Rozema (
Date: Thu Feb 19 1998 - 16:20:59 EST

Can someone suggest to me a source for color photographs of NT
manuscripts? I recently saw a color photo in a magazine that very
nicely brought the look of papyrus (P75). But there was no photo
credit. The affect of seeing it in color vs a black and white like
Metzger, for example, was quite striking. My interest is not in any
particular mss, just a sample of papyri, uncials, and minuscules for
second year Greek students to get a flavor of reading them, but in
living color.

Any suggestions?

Burton J. Rozema Vice President for Academic Affairs Trinity Christian College 6601 W. College Dr. Palos Heights, IL 60463 work phone: (708) 239-4760 work fax: (708) 239-3986 e-mail: