Greek text online???

From: Joseph A. Weaks (
Date: Thu Feb 26 1998 - 12:49:26 EST

I wish to begin studies on Patristic Greek writings. I have searched for
Greek texts online and have found nothing except the Perseus project which
is classical texts only. I would delight in Greek e-texts in any form: on
web display (as Perseus), available for ftp, gopher. Is it a matter of
typing them in? Perhaps a Scholar in Greece has begun scanning somewhere.
I wish to obtain texts such as Clement to do analysis.

Any help appreciated,

Joseph A. Weaks
Minister of the Word
First Christian Church (Disciples of Christ)
Spearman, TX
"Let unity be our polar star." -GMP KT