Re: just wondering

From: Paul S. Dixon (
Date: Thu Mar 05 1998 - 02:12:33 EST

On Wed, 4 Mar 1998 21:42:29 EST Fivefree <> writes:
>For my own benefit, do you think this statement is accurate?
>Inerrantists ~generally~ are Byzantine text people and Alexandrian
>text people are ~generally~ not?

I believe in the inerrancy of the original manuscripts, but I am not a
Byzantine text person. But, I suspect you may be creating a false
dichotomy here. It simply does not follow if one is not Byzantine, then
he is Alexandrian. Certainly many, including myself, are eclectic.

Paul Dixon

Get completely free e-mail from Juno at
Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]