Re: functional linguistics

From: clayton stirling bartholomew (c.s.bartholomew@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Mon Mar 30 1998 - 09:31:30 EST

Thanks to all of you for your help on this question. I did download Jeffrey
Reed's dissertation and have read about the first 20 pages. It looks like a
well written work. Proof that a PhD dissertation does not need to be
gibberish. Jeffrey Reed helps explain my confusion about linguistics and
discourse analysis as it is applied to the Greek NT. For that reason alone it
is worth reading.

Thanks again.

Clay

--