lost in space

From: Jeffrey B. Gibson (jgibson000@ameritech.net)
Date: Fri Apr 24 1998 - 18:57:59 EDT

My server has been down since last Tuesday evening- and will not be back
up (so I am told) until Monday), so I have missed any and all exchanges
on the list from then to today as well as any messages sent to me
privately from list members. I have secured a temporary alternative
e-mail address (listed below) at which I may be contacetd until my
regular service resumes. So i would be grateful if any one who has been
trying to reach me would repost to me now at this new address.

Jeffrey Gibson