Re: Dead Sea Mark

From: Jim West (jwest@highland.net)
Date: Sat Apr 25 1998 - 15:33:02 EDT

At 03:02 PM 4/25/98 -0400, you wrote:

>If Stanton's argument is so conclusive, then it seems that it would be easy
>for you to at least outline it for us? Wouldn't an outline be more helpful
>than the mere claim that Stanton "eruditely argued the evidence"?
>
>Thanks
>Bavinck@AOL.COM

I would- but I can almost sense that the list owners are growing irate that
a non b-greek topic is taking up so much bandwidth. As the voice of God
said to Augustine, "tolle, lege"; so I say to those interested in 7Q5-
"tolle, lege" Stanton's book!!!!

(honest Carl, this is my last post on the subject, I promise!!!)

Jim

Jim West, ThD
Quartz Hill School of Theology

jwest@highland.net