RE: How Long to Learn K. Greek?

From: Adam, AKM (AKM.Adam@ptsem.edu)
Date: Tue Apr 28 1998 - 12:00:11 EDT

The volume Edgar mentioned--

ST. BASIL THE GREAT TO STUDENTS ON GREEK LITERATURE, with notes and
vocabulary by Edward R. Maloney. New York, Cincinnati, Chicago: American
Book Company, 1901.

--is not available at the Princeton Seminary library; however, we have a
1975 edition from Duckworth, edited by N. G. Wilson, also annotated.

Full bibliographic reference:

N. G. Wilson, ed. SAINT BASIL ON THE VALUE OF GREEK LITERATURE. London:
Duckworth, 1975.

I haven't looked it over yet, but I may use it for my fall Advanced
Greek seminar. . . .

Grace and peace,
A K M Adam
akm.adam@ptsem.edu
Princeton Theological Seminary

That which we haven't yet bothered to imagine is not therefore
impossible.