Re: John 11:35

From: Carl W. Conrad (
Date: Mon Jun 22 1998 - 16:10:24 EDT

This thread has become terribly bogged down in subjectivity, and I think
the reason for it has something to do with the way the question was first
put: not as a question about what the Greek text means but rather as an
interpretative questions about what everyone agrees the Greek text means.

While I really don't want to call a premature halt to the thread, unless
someone has something NEW to say that is actually based upon the Greek text
of the verse or its context, I don't see why the thread is worth
continuing. I would urge that we stick to issues in which the Greek text is
determinative of what we have to say to each other.

Carl W. Conrad
Co-Chair, B-Greek List
Summer: 1647 Grindstaff Road/Burnsville, NC 28714/(828) 675-4243 OR

b-greek home page:
To subscribe,
To unsubscribe,[]