Re: new student with old questions

From: One of the McKays (
Date: Fri Jun 26 1998 - 23:54:17 EDT

G'day Tom.
I like BibleWorks for Windows. You can find out about it at
It is not available for Macintosh [hence the title]
It has heaps of helps, fonts, Old and New Testament in several Greek and
Hebrew versions, numerous Bible versions in about 10 different languages
[including Spanish] and has been very helpful to me.

But it is not cheap. I think it costs about $395 new.
The developer, Michael Bushell, is extremely helpful and posts updates to
the web as soon as they become necessary [due to users suggestions and/or
complaints.] He replies personally to your emails.

The after-sales service is a very important feature, IMHO.
David McKay

b-greek home page:
To subscribe,
To unsubscribe,[]