Re: Harmonization of Gospels (correction)

From: Larry Swain (
Date: Sat Jun 27 1998 - 02:11:46 EDT

Now I'm about to make an idiot of myself, but that isn't unusual. About 10
years, maybe a tad longer, the Japanese novelist and poet, Shusako Endo
published a life of Jesus which while not a proper "harmony" took
periocopes of the various gospels and made a story of them. I found it
interesting to read a Japanese Christian's take on the familiar story.
If interested reply, and I can discover it on my shelves with full
bibliographic info

Larry Swain

b-greek home page:
To subscribe,