Re: Clement & Polycarp

From: Joseph A. Weaks (
Date: Mon Jun 15 1998 - 01:16:48 EDT

>At 11:23 AM -0400 6/08/98, wrote:
>>I'm looking for someone who's working on translation of Clement &
>>Polycarp and other "Apostolic Fathers" works.

My friend and former prof, Dr. M. Eugene Boring at Brite Divinity School
asked me a couple months ago about online resources as he was turning
toward Clement and other Fathers. He is New Testament/Greek prof but not
sure what he was going to do beyond translate. Tell him Joe Weaks referred
you. He is gone part of the summer in Tubingen and around, though. Try him

Joseph A. Weaks
Minister of the Word
First Christian Church (Disciples of Christ)
Spearman, TX
"Let unity be our polar star." -GMP KT

b-greek home page:
To subscribe,