Request For Information: Off List

From: Edgar Foster (
Date: Fri Aug 14 1998 - 18:07:28 EDT

To All On the List:

I am currently carrying out a diachronic study on the word hOMOOUSIOS.
I am tracing the word's development through time, and have read that
Origen used the word in his Commentary on Hebrews. I know that there
are fragments available of this document. Does anyone know where I
might find these fragments (either online of off)? Any input would be
greatly appreciated. Please rely offlist.

Edgar Foster

Get your free address at