Re: The word only in Romans 3:28

Date: Mon Aug 24 1998 - 12:33:09 EDT

I should have put quotation marks around the word "only." I thank you for the
the help. It will help me explain to the people where I attend church
something about the process of translation. This gives me the information
that I lack in my library. There was a note on an outline that the one
teaching the class that Luther did include the word "only" in his translation
of Romans 3:28. This will assist me in explaining that notation better to the
one who taught the class.

Mathew Schlechter
Grantsburg, WI