From: Ben Crick (
Date: Fri Sep 04 1998 - 15:12:08 EDT

On Thu 3 Sep 98 (17:24:55), wrote:
> To date I have not received one single communication. When I located
> the b-greek web site and tried to register through that, I got the message
> that was already on the list!

 Dear Edgar:

 Your above-quoted message was distributed to me via the b-greek list, so
 things are being distributed from you. Maybe the sunsite software is not
 reflecting a copy of your posts back to you; only forwarding them to the
 others on the List.

 Try setting the CC: field to copy your post to yourself,

 I think there is an option that the List administrator can set for you to
 receive a copy of your own submissions to the List, or NOT to receive a
 copy. Such is the case on the Lyris server; maybe Sunsite is similar.

 Just a suggestion.

 Revd Ben Crick, BA CF