message for Norman Hutchinson

From: Jeffrey B. Gibson (
Date: Tue Sep 08 1998 - 23:10:01 EDT

I am woefully apologetic about using the list to deliver a personal
message. But every attempt I have made to send my paper on Q 11:4b to
Norman Hutchinson, a new list member who requested it of me, has been
returned to me as undeliverable --- and contacting him by means of the
list seems to be my only way of doing so.

Both the address in the "reply to" slot ( AND the one
Norman requests to have used in replying to him (<>)
just ends up bouncing what I send to him back to me.

So, Norman, what have I done wrong?

Seems to me I've had this problem before with Any one else
have the same experience?

Jeffrey Gibson

Jeffrey B. Gibson
7423 N. Sheridan Road #2A