Re: Hebrew and LXX questions

From: Jim West (jwest@Highland.Net)
Date: Mon Sep 07 1998 - 20:05:24 EDT

At 07:58 PM 9/7/98 -0700, you wrote:
>Does anyone know of a Biblical Hebrew mailing list or newsgroup?

Yes- there is one here at

>If not,
>could anyone recommend a good Hebrew grammar,

>Hebrew-English interlinear,

Dont bother with interlinear's- they are bad, evil, and ultimately harmful.

>and/or Hebrew vocabulary?

? Huh? Vocabulary is best learned by reading.

>Also, for anyone who knows about Gramcord, will there be an LXX text
>available soon, and if so, how much will it cost?

Sorry- I dont use computer programs for Greek or Hebrew. I actually use
things called books- concordances and actual texts on the printed page!!!!!
Its a new invention.

>Kyle Dillon

Jim West, ThD
Quartz Hill School of Theology