Very Helpful Web Site

From: Edgar Krentz (
Date: Fri Sep 11 1998 - 04:55:07 EDT

I think many of you will be interested in the following url from Mundelein
Seminary's web site; it contains a multitude of links for biblical study.
Add it to your bookmarks. Even Carl Conrad may find some new ones here. I
say that because the links on his site are also marvellous.

And Jonathon may want to tell them about some to add.

I trust that this fits within the scope of b-greek.

Edgar Krentz
Acting Dean, Fall Quarter 1998
Professor of New Testament Emeritus
Lutheran School of Theology at Chicago