Re: Did Paul Author Hebrews?

From: Schling (
Date: Sun Sep 13 1998 - 18:15:05 EDT

        If my memory serves me correctly (and it very well may not), Marie
Isaacs wrote a book that, as I recall, dealt almost solely with the
authorship of Hebrews. You might want to check it out: Marie Isaacs,
_Sacred Space_, Journal for the Study of the New Testament Supplement Series
73, (Sheffield: Academic Press, 1992). Hope this helps!