Re: Mac Software

From: Joseph A. Weaks (
Date: Sun Sep 13 1998 - 16:57:23 EDT

>A friend of mine is a Mac user and requests the following:
>"Would like to find something that has complete Bible in original language,
>plus multiple English Translations NIV< KJV<NASV<NRSV, etc, with complete
>word search capabilities and cross-referencing, etc."
>Can someone make a recommendation supplying the approximate cost? Thanks in

I would recommend Gramcord's AcCordance first off. You could get those
texts for under $200 it seems. If you needed a simpler program, I have
enjoyed MacBible. Both were made FOR THE MAC. All the others are Windoze
programs ported for the Mac. (bleh!)

Joseph A. Weaks
Minister of the Word
First Christian Church (Disciples of Christ)
Spearman, TX
"Let unity be our polar star." -GMP KT